Norfolk Constabulary wants to reassure victims and survivors of domestic abuse that we will maintain the highest level of service possible during this challenging time.
We know that the corona virus can disproportionately impact on those who already face many challenges in the home, which can be even more like a prison during self-isolation with an abuser. It may also be used as a means to exert further control. We do not want you to suffer in silence. As the situation changes daily, we want to ensure you feel you have someone there who can help.
- W: https://www.norfolk.police.uk/advice/assault-abuse-threats/domestic-abuse
- P: 999 - in in immediate danger
- P: 101 - non emergency
Domestic Abuse Support Services
Leeway Domestic Violence and Abuse Services
For Norwich, Broadland, Breckland, West Norfolk
Providing free and confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic abuse.
Spurgeons (Norwich Connect) children's charity
Helps individuals, couples or families who have been, or are still in harmful relationships
Orwell (Haven Project)
For South Norfolk
Find out about different forms of abuse and where to contact help
- W: https://www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/residents/south-norfolk-help-hub/abuse-and-bullying-advice
- P: 01508 533933 / 0845 4674876
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text ADVICE followed by your message to 07860 017323
Norfolk & Suffolk Victim Care
For all of Norfolk
If you've been a victim or witness of crime We're here to help
- W: https://www.nsvictimcare.org/
- w: https://www.nsvictimcare.org/contact-us/
- P: 0300 303 3706 (8am-5pm Monday to Friday)
- P: 0808 16 89 111 (out of hours Victim Support)
- E: NSVictimCare@VictimSupport.org.uk
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre
The Harbour Centre
Offers free support and practical help to people of all ages living in Norfolk who have been raped or sexually assaulted.
- W: https://www.theharbourcentre.co.uk/
- P: 01603 276381 (24/7 support)
- E: email@example.com
Daisy ProgrammeDomestic abuse intervention supporting you. Breaking the chain of domestic abuse in Breckland.
For West Norfolk, North Norfolk
Supporting Women & Children Affected by Domestic Abuse.
- W: https://www.pandoraproject.org.uk/
- C: https://www.pandoraproject.org.uk/contact-us/ (on line contact form)
Sue Lambert Trust
For all of Norfolk (based in Norwich and Gt Yarmouth)
The Sue Lambert Trust is a Norfolk based charity which provides support for survivors of sexual abuse.
Norfolk Community Law Service
Norfolk wide - "Providing Access to Justice and Equality"
4 Women's Centre
For Wensum, Coast, and Broads - Based in Norwich, the 4 women service supports women of Norfolk, including the most vulnerable.
- W: https://www.homegroup.org.uk/4women
- P: 0300 131 7983, 0746 4676 743, or 0774 1900 624
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org & 4womenReception@homegroup.org.uk
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Norfolk Wide - The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) helps safeguard adults and children, and is made up of a range of organisations, including Norfolk County Council.
- W: https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/what-we-do-and-how-we-work/policy-performance-and-partnerships/partnerships/mash
- P: 0344 800 8020
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Suffolk Wide - The Suffolk MASH helps people in the county who are at risk of harm, abuse and neglect.
- W: https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/care-and-support-for-adults/protecting-people-at-risk-of-abuse/mash/
- P: 0808 800 4005
National Domestic Abuse Helpline
24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline
Galop, the LGBT+ anti-violence charity
- W: http://www.galop.org.uk/
- P: 0800 999 5428
- E: email@example.com
Mankind Initiative (Male Victims)
Helping men escape domestic abuse
- W: https://www.mankind.org.uk/
- P: 01823 334244
Men's Advice Line (Male Victims)
Respect - help for perpetrators