Norfolk County Council have responsibilites for road amongst many other things.

To report a problem with street lighting visit the website —

To report a road pothole vist the websiet —

You can also get information and report other problems with roads is Norfolk:

  • Potholes – Report a pothole
  • Street lighting -Report a problem with faulty street lighting
  • Traffic lights – Report a fault with a traffic light
  • Floods – Includes current flood warnings
  • Road signs and markings -Report a fault with a road sign or road marking
  • Trees, hedges and grass verges – Including grass cutting, roadside nature reserves and TPOs
  • Surface dressing – Information on road surface treatment
  • Bridges – Includes bridge works programme
  • Pavements – Including new pavements and dropped kerbs
  • Road cleaning – Including spillages and mud on the road
  • What NCC maintain and when – What roads NCC are and aren’t responsible for
  • Roadworks – Map of scheduled roadworks (emergency works not included) and traffic congestion to help you plan your journey

From the NCC website –

Alternatively or as well as you can contact the countty councillor for your division . To find your councillor enter your postcode on the site –

Street lamp
Street lamp
Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search