General Meeting Agenda
Some public details of the business for the meeting are published on our website — https://www.broadlandlabour.org.uk/category/7th-september-general-meeting/ — including the text of the motions.
- Welcome & Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of last General Meeting
A list of extant business from inquorate meetings is attached and is also available on the google drive. Thanks to Martin Dutton for compiling that.
- Outstanding Action Points and Matters Arising
- Opening Remarks and Chair’s report of the EC meeting held on 27 August
- Election of members to the vacant Executive Committee posts
Vice-Chair membership, Youth officer, Fundraising coordinator, & Comms & Social media officer. Nominations to the secretary soonest please.
- Campaign Report
- Broadland CLP Annual Conference motion:
Candidate motions for annual conference to the secretary soonest please. As of 1 September 2019 I have the following motions for consideration at the meeting and as potential candidates for our CLP motion to annual conference.
- Election of Regional Conference delegates
So far we have received one nomination – David Heywood. Broadland CLP can nominate a woman and a youth delegate. Any further nnominations to the secretary soonest please.
- Nomination of Regional Board Members.
So far we have received two nominations David Heywood and Cathy Cordiner-Achenbach. Any further nominations to the secretary soonest please.
- Broadland CLP Regional Conference motion.
Candidate motions to the secretary soonest please. So far we have received the following motion:
- Academisation from David Haywood.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary’s report
- Any Other Business (notified in advance)
- Raffle Draw & 100 Club Draw
After which we can repair to the social club for refreshments & lunch and carry on discussions in a more relaxed atmosphere.