We hold regular all members meetings – general meetings and once a year an annual general meeting – as well as regular policy forums where members can debate the issues faced by people in Broadland and think about possible solutions for the many, not the few in a less formal meeting.
Some information about a few of those meetings is reproduced below as well as a list of all upcoming booked meetings with a link to the diary entry for the meeting where available. Details of the agenda for all meetings and policy forums is sent directly to all members by email, unless they have unsubscribed for Labour Party emails.
Details of motions passed at general meetings or due to be debated can be found here – https://www.broadlandlabour.org.uk/category/broadland-clp-motions/
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic all meetings and get togethers have been suspended. We shall let you know when they resume.
- 9 Feb 2019 – Housing policy forum
- 13 July 2019 – Annual general meeting followed by a general meeting.
- 7 September 2019 – General meeting in Acle
- 12th October 2019 – Lets talk about the Green New Deal in Acle
- 9th November 2019 – Launch our General Election Campaign
- 18 January 2020 – Special General Meeting followed by a General Meeting
- 8 February 2020 – Potentially an all members meeting to nominate for the party leader and depuy leader.
- 14 March 2020 – A general meeting to discuss, amongst other issues, how we move forwward as a CLP. Some information is published here. Members will receive more details by email. – Meeting cancelled becuse of the Covid-19 pandemic