Cross factional, evidenced-based, from the ground up.
They write “Labour Together’s Independent Review of Labour’s 2019 election campaign, will be managed by our cross-factional Learning the Lessons Commission who are drawn from across our party and represent the different parts of our movement.”
The comission consists of:
- Sienna Rodgers editor of LabourList.
- James Meadway Advisor to John McDonnell
- Shabana Mahmood MP for Birmingham and Ladywood
- Ed Miliband MP for Doncaster North
- Jo Platt Former MP for Leigh
- Lucy Powell MP for Manchester Central
- Common Knowledge A not-for-profit worker’s co-operative
- Marcus Roberts Director of International Projects at YouGov.
- Daniel Jackson Director, The Campaigns Company
- Ellie Mae O’Hagan a freelance journalist writing mainly for the Guardian and Independent.
- Cllr Louise Gittens Leader of Cheshire West and Chester Council