Young Minds is the “UK’s leading charity fighting for children and young people’s mental health”. This website has lots of useful information resources, for example:
- What to do if you’re anxious about coronavirus
- Tips for coping with OCD during the coronavirus pandemic
- Looking after your mental health whilst self isolating
Are you a young person in crisis?
Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger, for free 24/7 support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.