Important Information for everyone
STAY HOME : STAY SAFE : YOU ARE NOT ALONE
If you need help or advice please call
If you are self isolating we can organise delivery of groceries to your door. We can deliver prescription medicines to your door.
Our current priority is the ‘at risk’ group: people who are 70+ or have underlying health conditions.
BUT please remember if someone OF ANY AGE in your household becomes ill you all need to stay at home & let a volunteer bring provisions to you.
We are a self appointed community group led by Rev Chris Engelsen that includes the Good Neighbour Scheme, Coltishall & Horstead Parish councillors, the Community Lunch club, a few local businesses, and a discretionary GOFUNDME fund. We are recognised by & have taken guidance from Broadland District Council. Councillor Jo Copplestone has attended our meeting.
LOCAL Useful Numbers & Services:
Good Neighbour Scheme 07799277455 – please call if you need shopping delivered.
Community Lunch Club 737270 hot meal available for delivery on Wednesdays
Local shops who will deliver in our villages:
- Mace Coltishall 737277 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hewitt & Grant 737239
- Londis 738978
- Farm to Fork & Fish 266129
- Coltishall Pharmacy 736784
For well-being & spiritual telephone support:
- Rev Chris Engelsen 737255 email@example.com
- Coltishall Group of Parishes – Broadgrace Church John Hindley 07790007390 firstname.lastname@example.org
From Broadland District Council
Broadland District council 01603 431133 (offices soon to be open 8am-8pm 7 days a week)
- If you wish to volunteer & help people who are self isolating: https://www.voluntarynorfolk.org.uk/home-2/volunterring-2/register-to-volunteer-2/
- If you have to self isolate & need support: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/selfisolating/
- If you wish to donate: https://www.norfolkfoundation.com/giving-philanthropy/covid19communityresponsefund/
For more information visit: https://www.broadland.gov.uk/coronavirus